Pyrimidine Derivatives Patents
- General Details
The patent portfolio, owned by a leading innovative pharmaceutical company, addresses a broad range of pyrimidine derivatives useful for pharmaceutical and other applications. Pharmaceutical applications for humans exhibit ZAP-70, Focal Adhesion Kynase (FAK) and Syk protein tyrosine kinsases inhibiting activity. Pyrimidine drugs are known to provide the following properties: anticancer, antibacterial, antiprotozoal, antimicrobial, antiviral, antihypertensive, antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, CNS-active to metabolic adjuvants.
- Patent Portfolio
- 1 Patent Family
- 13 Patents
- Additional Patent Family Members (see accompanying spreadsheet)
- 2002, earliest priority date
- United States, Europe (Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain) and China
- Blockbuster, orphan drug and rare disease pharmaceuticals for ZAP-70, FAK and Syk protein tyrosine kinases inhibition
- Sample companies cited/citing patent portfolio: Abbott, Amgen, Astrazeneca, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Berlex Laboratories, Celltech Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Company, Janssen, Novartis, Pfizer, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Schering, The Scripps Research Institute, Smithkline Beecham, Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical
- Claim Charts & Licensees
- Claim charts available
- 18+ potential licensees (sample, non-comprehensive list)
- Pricing, Data Room Access & Additional Details
Data room access is available upon signing Vibrant IP’s standard buyer and nondisclosure agreement.
- Docket Listing of Patents and Applications
- Patent and Application PDFs
- File Wrappers / File Histories
- Detailed Description of Portfolio
- Claim Charts
- Potential Licensees and Related Entities
- Additional Information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing guidance, data room access, and additional information.